For only $499 the Website Analysis Will Tell You ...
- Why your website delivers a less-than-amazing user experience
- What's holding your website back from higher search rankings
- What you need to prioritize to make a positive impact on your bottom line
Improve Conversion Rates
A broken website creates a poor user experience for your audience. Frustration is a conversion killer. Our website audit checklist will help address these problems.
Search Engines Like Fast Websites
Does your website have extra 'stuff' slowing it down? With our site audit and site analysis, we can tell you what to keep, and what you can get rid of.
Get Actionable Results
We do a 63-point inspection on the backend of your website. We have SEO reporting that will help your prioritize what needs to be done.
Your audit includes:
- CMS Version
- CMS Core Up-to-Date
- Hacked Check Complete
- Best Practices
- PHP Filter Not Enabled
- Fast 404 Pages
- Folder Structure
- Can anyone create a user?
- Authenticated Users do not have admin privileges
- Files folder protected
- Does password recovery work?
- Are there HTTPS warnings?
- Is there a valid SSL certificate?
- Are any pages available on the search that should not be?
- Recommended UI Modules/Plugins Turned Off
- CMS Cache Turned On
- CSS and JS Aggregation On
- Varnish Enabled and Configured
- Any Disabled Modules/Plugins Which Aren't Uninstalled
- Rendered Output Caching
- Query Results Caching
- DB Log turned off, Syslog turned on and configured
- Does switching to a server-side, non DB based caching system make sense? Memcache, Redis, etc.
- Is PHP being run as a cgi-bin or mod_php? Can it be switched to cgi-bin?
- Contributed Modules/Plugins Up to Date
- Number of Custom Modules/Plugins
- Custom Modules/Plugins Formatted Properly
- Custom Modules/Plugins Working Properly
- Any Contributed Modules/Plugins no longer supported
- XSS, SQL Injection Issues
- Secure Code Practices
- JS and CSS included correctly
- Enabled Module Count
- Error Log Reports Activated - Syslog accessible
- Do the data structures and relationships make sense for efficiency and for scalability/usability?
Website Analysis Checklist: Uncover the Power of SEO Audit
Gain valuable insights into your website's SEO performance and identify areas for improvement with our thorough SEO audit.
Stay informed about the progress of your SEO efforts with our comprehensive reporting, providing detailed analytics and actionable recommendations.
Harness the power of data-driven decision-making with our SEO analytics services, helping you track key metrics and optimize your website's performance.
TAKE BACK YOUR WEBSITE!
Don't let your website take all of your time and energy. Use a Website Audit to get it working for you.
Get the audit
Find out what's going on behind the scenes with our site analysis.
Optimize web performance
With our SEO analysis, you get to prioritize fixes, do them, and watch your website's performance go up!
We don't mess around.
We help large organizations like the National Hemophilia
Foundation reach revenue goals over 19M.
Professional Golfers' Association of BC
"We can’t recommend Cheeky Monkey Media enough for the work they are currently doing on our new website. We choose Cheeky Monkey Media as we felt that they would be the ‘best fit’ for our brand and so far it has not disappointed. I would highly recommend you contact Rick Bjarnason, CEO of Cheeky Monkey for a quotation and solution to your website enhancement."
Director of Online Marketing
National Hemophilia Foundation
"Before we partnered with Cheeky Monkey our websites were really slow. The sites were slow for the anonymous users that are just coming to the website to read and visit pages, but they were dreadfully slow for the logged in users who are content managers of the website. Since we’ve moved on to Pantheon and converted away from Microsoft, there has been a dramatic improvement on our performance. We see at least 50 to 75% quicker load times of our pages."