The Cheeky Monkey Media Blog
A few words from the apes, monkeys, and various primates that make up the Cheeky Monkey Super Squad.
In 2023, web analytics will be more critical than ever before. With the rise of the internet of things, businesses will need to be able to track and analyze data from various sources to make informed decisions. There are a few trends that we can expect to see in web analytics in 2023:
1. Increased focus on data privacy: As data privacy concerns continue to grow, businesses will need to be more careful about how they collect and use data. They will also need to be transparent about their data practices.
2. More use of artificial intelligence: Artificial intelligence will be used more and more to help businesses analyze data. This will allow companies to make more informed decisions about their marketing and other strategies.
3. Greater use of real-time data: With the rise of the internet of things, businesses will have access to more real-time data than ever. This data will be used to make decisions about everything from product development to customer service.
4. Increased focus on mobile: More and more people are using mobile devices to access the internet. As a result, businesses will need to optimize their websites for mobile users.
5. Greater use of voice search: As voice-activated devices become more popular, businesses will need to optimize their websites for voice search. This will include using natural language keywords and providing short, concise answers to common questions.
Web analytics will continue to evolve in 2022 and beyond. Businesses that are able to stay ahead of the curve will be the ones that succeed.