The Cheeky Monkey Media Blog
A few words from the apes, monkeys, and various primates that make up the Cheeky Monkey Super Squad.
Brian’s Friday Round Up: Awesome Drupal Examples and Monkey GenealogyApril 12, 2013 / Treena Bjarnason
Before I dive into the world of Drupal I wanted to take some time to talk about my genealogy study this week. I’ve dived into the Drupal social network looking for some of my ancestors. Instead of finding actual people in my monkey family; I found out some cool facts about my monkey heritage. I won’t bore you with a ton of facts about my heritage, but here goes a few:
- Spider monkeys get their name because of their long arms, legs, and tail
- Different monkey species eat a variety of foods, such as fruit, insects, flowers, leaves, and reptiles.
- Monkeys can be divided into two groups, Old World monkeys that live in Africa and Asia, and New World monkeys that live in South America.
Some cool information huh? Well, with all of that being said and done, I want to give you some awesome Drupal examples of what’s happening in our world around our blog:
- Can beautiful fonts lead to better SEO, even on Drupal sites? Let’s find out!
- Drupal Create was released from Acquia! Awesome news.
- Reach your sales apex with a unique web design.
Our Drupal friends over at Appnovation Technologies always have some awesome things displayed on their blog and I wanted to share a few things:
Apparently, Facebook was really all over the web this week…
- One year after Facebook’s acquisition Instagram delivers on its promise.
- Facebook expands ad targeting based on purchases.
There are some pretty awesome things happening around the web this week and I hope you enjoyed them all. I know you most enjoyed learning about my monkey heritage. If you are good I shall share more monkey genealogy with you each week.
O yeah! Are you looking for an awesome Drupal development shop? We’ve got you covered over here in Cheeky Monkey Media land!